Root Sony Xperia Ray on Android 4.0.4 ICS
You have to review step by step guidance before installing ice cream sandwich on Xperia Ray. Make sure your both connection turn on till the end of the procedure otherwise you have to restart your whole process.
Obviously, like the previous iterations of Xperia, it is always recommended to hand over your phone to some experienced person for this job, stated by developers that updating and rooting your phone is not an easy job. But if you try it at home, better if you restrained inside the step wise procedure you are following, checking the authenticity of telling source.
HOW TO START THE ROOTING:
- Firstly you have to make it sure that you are full with all the required drivers in your computer or laptop to make the inter-device connection successful while connecting your phone with computer.
- Switch your phone to USB debugging mode to connect your phone with PC.
- Make it sure that the battery of your phone is charged up to 80% minimum to go through the procedure, in order to avoid any kind of mishap. If accidently your phones goes powered off during the flashing ROM or updating your OS, your phone may depart permanently.
- Turn on both connections till Root Sony Xperia Ray on Android 4.0.4 ICS.
- Make it sure by side that you have back up of all your data at multiple locations so as per consequent of any accident; you may not lose anything important.
- Check and come sure that your phone is factory unlocked for rooting.
LET’S BEGIN UNROOTING:
This is root method is for particularly Xperia Ray and may not be applicable for other variants. The responsibility of any damage may hold on your shoulders.
Step to Follow:
1- Download the root clip zip file in your computer.
2- Now connect your Xperia Ray to you computer via USB cable and make sure that your phone is on USB debugging mode.
3- Now go to extracted files folder and execute the batch file runME.BAT
And here it come the end of procedure. Your Xperia Ray is rooted to android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich. Install various applications and confirm the successful rooting.
Category: How to root