Hands on with verizon Samsung Continuum and have installed lastest OS with rooted applications, by this you will void your warrenty, to get back your warrenty you need to unroot your android phone. Unroting will also turns your phone into a newly build operating system with much faster speed and official updates.
Samsung Continuum UnRooting Procedure:
Here are two options to unroot your Samsung continuum choice is yours, either go for Odin or SuperOneClick, I will discuss the detailed procedure, by using SuperoOne Click unrooting tool.
1. Download SuperOneClick [Link Cnet]
2. Allocate a downloading location to extract the file on your hard drive.
3. Extract or unzip file on your desktop folder
4. Download required USB drivers to connect your phone with Pc.
5. After turning On USB debugging option Connect your Samsung Continuum with usb cable, by stricikng an option of Application Development there would three options you just need to check two of them, Stay Awake and , USB debugging. Let the last option of Allow Mock Locations Unchecked.
6. Open up Extracted file of SuperOne after its installation there would be an option of Unroot, Click on it and wait till the procedure of unrooting finished up.
7. Its Done, congrats with your back warrenty, now your handset is like new born.
You can adopt the same unrooting procedure by using odin for that matter you need to download odin to your pc and follow the sam procedure by connecting your set with your computer.
Category: How to unroot